Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a note...

To Whom it May Concern,

I have writers block at the moment, and I have for about the past three weeks now. Please be patient as I overcome this mental juggernaut.

~Gonzo


Post Script:

Stewart,

What's with your obsession with Indiana Jones? You've made several references to him in your posts and it's starting to concern me. I swear to God, if you start wearing one of those leather fedora's I'll erase your number from my phone. And we aren't even going to discuss what's going to happen if you start carrying a whip...

Also, most of the readers of this blog will be excited to know that Stewart and I are planning a face to face meeting in Costa Rica in early April. This should make for some very good blog material on both sides...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you mean "start wearing a leather fedora"? I thought that was Stewdog's signature look...he is the Latin Indiana Jones

P.S.- You are like Jack Nicholson in The Shining with your writers block.

stewdog said...

Put your money where your mouth is! Come to Costa Rica!